Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome to my Space

Hello Ya'll
I hope that you will find this an interesting
place to Visit. It will take me awhile to
Get it Organized and up and running . I don't really know what I'm doing. So I am Crawling before I can Walk. I want to make sure what I put on here is ready to enjoy without any problems. A lot of Stuff I have was sent to me. I save it because it was really nice and the Creators Deserve to have their work Exposed. As I Know they have really put a lot of Time and effort into their Beautiful work. I am Privileged to have some of it and would like to share it with the Rest of the World. I will put together some of my own and present it in a Way of Slide shows and Videos. I know there are Thousands of Comedians out there out of work. But Hey! If I can make someone Laugh or smile. My Efforts will not have been in Vain although I have been called Vain a Few Times. There is no Conceit in My Family,I got it All. I will be as Honest as possible and will not claim Any work that I present on this Space. I will try to give Credit where Credit is due. If I know the Source, if not It will be Labeled as Unknown. That is Fair I think. If anyone would like to add something to my Blog. Let me know. No Porn Please! Keep it Clean. I like to laugh so Bring on the Comedians. Sorry I don't Pay Either as I don't get Paid for this. This is a Place to Escape from Reality. I will try to add some links of Places I have been you might like to visit with a Short Message describing what it is about. Like Places I shop at or Places I have dealt with that have not done me wrong. I have this thing about helping others any way I can. If you any suggestions to help me make this space more enjoyable I would appreciate it. Again NO PORN PLEASE lol. Sorry I'm not going to list any Links to get you there Either. Well I have had a Hard Day at Work so I will have to close for now so I can Crash Hope to see you soon. By The way there is a Sample of the Slide shows that You will be seeing in the Future so enjoy it There is no sound on it. But the Ones I do will have some of my favorite music if I may be allowed to post it. Later Pork Chop

No comments: