Sunday, June 26, 2011

God's Country!

I recently Moved! Not by Choice,but That is not important anymore! What is Important that I pick up the pieces and Get on with our Lives! I found this little piece of Ground that has become our New Home! Holiday Village. It is located in Point Bank Texas on the west Bank of Lake Livingston! A Bridge separates us From Onalaska! Lake Livingston is a Large reservoir,that covers 93,000 acres! Great Fishing and Water Sports! Holiday Village has everything anyone would want. If they were to retire or just a place to get away from all the Hustle and Bustle of the Big Cities and I might add there are a Lot of people that have moved here to do just that! To me, This is God's Country! The Spare of the moment decision I was forced to make turned out to be a Blessing in Disguise. The community is loaded with friendly People. A lot of them came here under the same circumstances that my Wife and I did! No restrictions you gotta love that! It is a Gated Community and most modes of transportation inside is nothing more than a Golf Cart! There are a lot of Beautiful Homes here,and I hope to get some pictures to post. Somethings Holiday Village has to offer is a double lane Boat Launch. A lighted fishing Pier. A Club House with Swimming Pool and a weight control room as well as a Game room! There is also a Basket Ball and Tennis Court and a Putt Golf Course, but for the most part it is still somewhat Primitive as we have wild life that is allowed to run all over the place Raccoon's,Fox,Cat's,Etc. Oddly enough the Cat's get along with all of them including getting into mischief ,like raiding the Trash cans at the RV Park ! I saw a Coon in the Trash can one night food down to some kittens that were unable to climb up the trash can sides. Didn't have my Camera :(. I gotta get some footage of that,if I get another opportunity! My little dog Oreo discovered what appears to be a Fox Den on the empty lot next to us. He sensed something was in it. I made him leave it alone. May be some Young ones I can see it from the window of the Camper Trailer we call Home. I'll watch it and see. I have seen 2 foxes running around the Neighborhood and in my yard, so maybe! Last Night they had a DJ at the Club House! Kareoke Night! Yes I did try it and I like it unfortunately my Videos did not turn out. Learned how to Clear the memory card today :(..They will have another night in 2 weeks so now I will make sure I am ready for it! Singing is good for the Soul you know if you put your Soul into it! ;) TTYL! all Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: